Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunburn Shenanigans

Monday, April 15, 2013
Tax Day wooo!! My email blew up this morning with "deals" and "discounts" all screaming
 "Come spend your tax return here!"
Well good thing I waited until the last minute and filed it this morning *high fives self*!
I will NOT succumb to the pressure!Even though there is a really cute dress at Target I have been eyeing.
 
My Friday night was just wild!
I guess my head looked like a pillow?

Apparently, I am really trying to get skin cancer this year.
 I am 0-2 in the sunburn department so far and once again the majority is on the right side of my body. Just great. 
 
 I just get so excited about it being pretty out that I over estimate my pasteyness.
 
My Cherokee lineage failed me again on Saturday. 
I did wear sunscreen.
And yes I reapplied. 
I think it must have been older than I thought and thus not as effective.

A little backyard sittin' and champagne sippin'....ALWAYS a good time!
Molly accepting her pasteyness.
Big Dog just being herself. Having a girls day.
 
And then we tried to get pretty for the engagement party... I think we did alright.
 
 
and after a few several glasses of wine I forgot how to smile for pictures.
 
 
Just look at that burn line!
Man I am attractive.
 
Sunday consisted of a rainy hangover recovery, watching Bar Rescue (we are addicted), laundry, and some unhealthy eating.  It was perfect!
 
I forgot my gym bag this morning when I left the house, so hopefully Jillian Michaels can motivate me to spend some qt with her instead and get our yoga on.
 
Have a fabulous week!