Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Birthday Don Juan!

Monday, April 22, 2013
I know that bloggers are supposed to be up beat and cheerful all the time, but I can't muster it today.

Last August one of my very best friends and my high school boyfriend passed away in a tragic accident. 

Today would have been his 23rd birthday.

His mom texted me last night after I was already asleep and I woke up to her text this morning that just gripped my heart.  I have not been there for her the past 8 months and I hate myself for it everyday, but I felt like it would make the pain easier for both of us to not be around each other.  I am selfish and I feel horribly guilty.

I had decided a while ago that I would take her flowers every year for his birthday and for mother's day, so today that is what I will do.  I am going to give her a gorgeous purple orchid because they continue to bloom year after year.


I miss you DG and I know you are probably shaking your head at me with that goofy smirk.  Don't worry though, I will crack one open for you tonight!
The glory days haha! We love you!
Morgan from Believe in the Sparks made this picstitch a while back and it pretty much sums up our high schools years perfectly.  She also has a recap of my Saturday night shenanigans if you want to check that out!

I hope that everyone has a great week!

 It takes effort to maintain friendships, just like any relationship!  It is worth it! Those that have been there the longest are in your life for a reason!  Be thankful!