Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Two Days In One

Friday, April 12, 2013
Today skied like two completely different days.  The morning was snowy with great powder skiing.  At almost exactly noon the sun popped out and stayed out for much of the afternoon.  I had some really great runs.  Obviously, The Spine and The Face are special on a day like today.  I think my favorite runs today were Black Bear and Bierstadt in Zuma.  The Ski Patrol even got the East Wall open below the traverse for the last hour of the day.

It looks like sun for Saturday and then several days of snow.  I know there all kinds of music festivals and parties going on at the other resorts this weekend.  My advice, come to The Basin for the skiing and then head to Vail, Copper or Breckenridge for the socializing and partying.