Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Would you like some cheese with that whine...Why yes, I would!!

Friday, April 5, 2013
I have been really whiney lately for some reason.

Well, ok. I know the reason... I haven't been getting enough sleep.

I am one of those people that falls into the 7 hours or more needed a night category.  Because of this Sam and I have a ongoing mini-battle.

He is a morning person.  Like alarm goes off, and he is bouncing off to shower.

I on the other hand am not.  I set three alarms and will sleep straight through the first two without ever being concious of turning them off. 

So here is how the argument usually goes...

Sam-Rach, wake up.
Me-(if I ignore him he will go away)
Sam-Rachael. If you don't get up now you're going to be late for work.
Me-Ok
Sam-NOW.
Me-I'm up. I'm up.
Sam-I really don't understand why you continue to lay there after I have gotten up.
Me-(brushing teeth. rolling eyes.)
Sam-You could get up when I do and do something productive like laundry or cook me breakfast or something.
Me-(looking at me like he has lost his mind)
Sam-Are you going to say anything?
Me- Uhh...why should I get up earlier than neccessary when I don't have to?  I don't have kids yet and when I do one day in the very far off future I will never be able to sleep late ever again so why shouldn't I cherish every moment of sleep I can get?
Sam-Because you do have kids...you can feed Riley and Dakota.
Me- Oh no. That would mess up your entire morning routine.

...and so it goes.

Ridiculous.

I am not a morning person.  Never have been.  Chances are never will be. 

So sue me.

Now for my first Friday link up! Since it is Finally Friday!
#backthatazzup
 
I am just in that kind of mood after an intense Zumba class last night I plan to keep shakin' it all weekend!