Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

lalalala it's Friday!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Well isn't this exciting! Thank you Steph for tagging me!



Here's how the Liebster Award works:Acknowledge the blog that nominated you
Tell 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition
Post 11 questions for them to answer
Notify them that they've been nominated
You can't nominate the blog that nominated you
11 things about me!
  1. I am always cold.  My feet are popsicles.
  2. I had three herniated disc in my neck my sophomore year of college and if it had been one higher I would have been paralyzed.
  3. I drink milk out of the jug.  Cups? Who needs those?!
  4. My first CD was the B-52's Cosmic Thing.  I used to dance on our coffee table to "Love Shack".  It is still my favorite!
  5. I am a Criminal Minds junkie. I will be devastated when they quit filming.
  6. I have a scar across my right cheek from where I cut and broke my cheek bone on an upholstery nail when I was four years old.
  7. I have one tiny tattoo. It says hope. The "o" in hope is a peace sign because my GranAnn always tells me to hope for inner peace.
  8. My mother and grandfather both call me Punkin and now SamIam calls me Punkin Butt.
  9. I HATE olives.  Like really hate them.  Picking them out of my food isn't even an option.
  10. I love cooking and trying new recipes! I'm pretty good at throwing something together!
  11. Eleven really is a weird number.  I don't even remember being eleven years old.

11 Questions from Steph to Answer!

1. What is your drink of choice?  My drink of choice lately has been Pinot Grigio, but after Magic City Brewfest this coming weekend I will probably be back on a beer kick.
2. What is your guilty pleasure? Shopping. I wish I was kidding.  I have a problem.
3. What is your favorite time of day?  Any time after 12 pm, because it becomes socially acceptable to start drinking.  It's always 5 o'clock somewhere! Right?!
4. What blogger makes you laugh every single day? Whitney and her yoga pants crack me up!  She is part of the reason why I wanted to start blogging.  
5. We are at a karaoke bar and I'm forcing you to sing a song, what would it be? Haha I asked Sam what song he thought I would sing...that boy is not right.  This is what he chose.
Three Times A Lady by Lionel Richie on Grooveshark

6. What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love all of the people that I have come across so far! I am really looking forward to building relationships and making new friends!
7. Name your go-to comfort food (or other comfort item.) Macaroni and Cheese all day!
8. You're stranded on Gilligan's Island, what 3 people would you want with you? Haha this is so funny because we were just joking about Gilligan's Island last weekend while we were at the lake!  I would take SamIam of course and then...Riley and Dakota.  They are people in my mind! 
9.  Star Wars, Star Trek or Star Magazine? Star Trek.  We went to see the new one last weekend with my sister-in-law to be.  It was AMAZING! I was emotionally invested in that movie. If you have not seen it yet...GO!!
10. What is your favorite thing about your hometown? My favorite thing about my hometown is that the older I get, the cooler the city gets!  Growing up my friends and I would all call Birmingham "Boringham." We really didn't realize how much was really going on!  But right now Thirsty Thursdays at the Barons games are on the top of my list!  Just look at that beautiful new field!  The Barons are our local Minor League team under the Braves.  Baseball and $1 beer!

11. What is your favorite color? I swear my favorite color changes with the seasons, but shades of blue seem to always be a constant.  My closet is proof of that.
These are the ladies I am nominating!

    And here are my 11 Questions for you!

    1. Who is your favorite band or musician?
    2. If I came to visit you where would we go?
    3. What is your favorite book/magazine?
    4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
    5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    6. Who inspires you and why? Celebrity, political figure,blogger, friend, family member?
    7. Do you have any strange habits or quirks?
    8. What is your all time favorite nail polish color?  
    9. Who is hotter...Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds?  This is serious!
    10. Do you have a signature drink, if so what is it?
    11. Who is your favorite blogger?


    Now...who is ready for some #backthatazzup Friday?!


    Harder, Better, Faster by Daft Punk on Grooveshark
    Venus Trapped in Mars