Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Has anyone ever told you that you have a little koozie...

Friday, May 3, 2013
Because mine fits a 24oz!
It is a KOOZIE. Never a HUGGER.
And our new koozies that we paid for are totally worth it! My beer stayed cold all the way to the end!
You should never pay for a koozie by the way!  This was a one time exception.
24 oz beers for $11. Sure let's spend our entire paycheck!
 
I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw on Grooveshark
 
I bought Sam tickets to a country concert series for our anniversary and last night we had a blast at Brantley Gilbert and Tim McGraw with some of our good friends!  I am not a country fan, but I really love live music! So I compromised and we are both happy!
Yes, That is a Cat Suit. It's Free People from last year.
I had these Jeffrey Campbell's cradling my feetsies.
 
I sent this pic to my Group Text  and this is the response I got back.
 Laurie Ann Gibson throwback! #boomboomcatcat
 
 

Don't mind my abnormally large head...what the heck??
 
 
This typical...one or both of is usually make some kind of face.


And so because of all the fun I had last night all I have been thinking about all day is going home and doing this exactly...
 photo tumblr_mm8imcK8Gc1r1m5b6o1_500_zpse8c1e72c.gif
 
 
 
 
I am going to gorge myself on some crustaceans this weekend at the Crawfish Boil while shakin' it to some Robert Randolph and the Family Band!  One of my faves! #backthatazzup
Ain't Nothing Wrong With That by Robert Randolph & The Family Band on Grooveshark

 
 
 Peace out Girl Scouts!
Rach