Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Another Spring Day

Saturday, May 18, 2013
This was just another spring day at The Basin.  I actually skied all morning.  We had a good freeze last night. The snow was just perfect as it softened.  Took several runs in Zuma Bowl on Columbine and Shining Light.  That is a fun place to ski.  The Lower Mountain was really good too.  Bumped into some old friends and enjoyed a great lunch at BML.

The 80's sensation, 6 Million Dollar Band, played all afternoon in the base area.  They had a tremendous following.  Lots of neon.  I think I spent the 80's wearing jeans and flannel shirts.  The colors today were very vivid.  People were dancing their hearts out and having a great time.  I saw one of those DEVO flower pot hats. Taylor H from our Lift Operations Department is the new proud owner of a shiny, black New Belgium cruiser bike.

I didn't quite understand the big boat down on The Beach.  Don't worry those guys in the bottom photo are with me.