Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fact: Bacon makes everything better.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Seriously. 

If you were not already aware, just trust me.

This post is for my friends that claim that they do not know how to cook. This is so easy!


Don't mind the iPhone photos...I thought this needed to be documented because I seriously just whipped this up with things I already had on hand. 

Bacon wrapped Stuffed Chicken or How to make boys think you are a genius!

Here is what you will need:

4 Chicken Breast
1 pkg Chopped Frozen Spinach
4 oz Cream Cheese (half of a block)
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
Turkey Bacon or regular bacon (we don't eat "real" bacon at our house)
Toothpicks
 
 
 
 
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


2. Put the spinach in the microwave to defrost.  Just follow the instructions on the package.  While that is cooking I prep my chicken by cutting each breast in half, then butterflying the halves. 
 
It will look like this....
 
3.Take the spinach out of the microwave and drain it with a paper towel to soak up the extra liquid. 
 It should be warm enough that it will melt the cream cheese. 
I stir that and the garlic into the spinach until it creamy.
 
 
4. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and coat with a nonstick spray for easy clean up!
 
5. Fill each middle of chicken with the spinach filling, then wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks.  It is ok if some of it seeps out.  Turkey bacon is a little bit harder to work with because it tears easily.  Which is why these little guys look a little rough.  But that's ok!
 They still taste soo good!

 
6. Cook for about 20-25 minutes and they should be good!  Make sure to check the middle of your biggest one to be sure that they are all cooked thoroughly!

 
The boys devoured these before I could get a picture on a plate! 
 
 
Now for a complete 360 in topics: Today is the first day of my dirty hair iniative!
 I want to make my "hippy hair" as healthy as possible! 
My hair is already pretty long, but it is still alot darker than I am used to...
 due to what I like to refer to as "The Blonde Sabotage of 2012."
 I am sure that I will make an entire post devoted to that disaster at some point. 
When we take family pictures I still feel that I look like I am the step child nobody wants. 
Unless my dad is around...in that case I actually look like I belong to him. 
 
 
So here we go.  I will be cutting back to washing my hair to only twice a week, unless it is absolutely necessary to do so before then because it is beyond disgusting. 
 This isn't a gross thing I promise! I am still going to bathe everyday!
Dry shampoo is about to become my best friend.
I already rarely touch a straightner as is and hate blow drying my hair,
so I will be using minimal heat throughout this whole process. 
I think that summer is the best time to do this because I will have the option of air drying more often.
I will keep you updated and let you all know how it is going along the way!
I am putting Pinterest to the test!
 
Selfies at work! Whoo! Alright hair let's do this thing!