Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Just Two Girls from Notre Dame

Friday, May 24, 2013
Very occasionally this blog sends best wishes to long-term readers who are about to get married. And I am a bit stubborn about this, since some yahoo, who obviously only read a post or two of my blog, wrote on his blog that my readers never seem to get married. Well, so much for him because sometimes my readers do.

This time it's Tess and also Holly, both of the University of Notre Dame. They're getting married tomorrow. Tess is my Number One Notre Dame fane, and Holly was my personal assistant at the Edith Stein Conference. Yes, they give speakers our own personal assistants. They do things big at Notre Dame.

So best wishes, Tess and Holly, and may God bless you in your vocation to the married life!