Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

What I am reading...

Thursday, July 25, 2013
HELLO new blog design!! Loving it! 
Thank you Shannon for the leading me to Vaida and her designs! 
 Check out Vaida's etsy shop if you are in the market for an affordable new design!
I had created everything myself for the most part but with everything going on in our lives right now, I really just did not have the time to sit down and figure everything out for myself.  So Shannon to the rescue!  Maybe in couple of months I will be able to design it all myself. 
 Right now I am just overwhelmed.
 
Currently on my Kindle...
This woman.  Hilarious. 
I love funny women. 
That and she has three adorable children that are pretty insightful too.
We will just overlook the fact that she is Canadian. Minor detail.
Her writing and humor inspires me.
Her writing is not as bed ridden as Chelsea Handler, yet still is up there on the same level.
Mrs. Oxford gets two thumbs up from me!
 
You should probably go follow her on Twitter too.



 
Helene in Between