Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Party Edition

Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Prepare yourself!  Picture overload headed your way!
I planned everything myself, so of course it looks like children's birthday party.  
I can't help it.  I just love bright colors!
We had it at Avondale Brewing in Birmingham, AL. (I told you it was our favorite!)  
With Saw's BBQ for lunch and snacks.

The first picture is when everyone first started arriving. 





Dad brought me scarf back from Saudi Arabia.  And then showing me how to properly wrap it.


Our family photo minus Sam's brother and fiancé who were unable to come.
she made me move so that she could stand next to HER "baby"

Our sweet friends gave us a framed picture from our engagement night



Charlie's Angels is back.







and my favorite! picture of the day

We had so much fun at our engagement party!  We are so lucky to have so many good friends and family that love us. Thanks again to all that came and helped us in celebrating the beginning of this new chapter in our lives!

Event photos by
Ginnard Photography