Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Dog Shaming

Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Riley. Homeboy.  Spazz. Napolean. Puppy Prince.
 
 



 
Isn't he just precious?!  This little boy was officially a year old on June 22!
and is still every bit a puppy.  He has eaten a grand total of 12 pairs of shoes.
[not due to bad parenting on my part, but bad babysitters mostly. I'm not even going to go there]
 
 



 
Yep. That happened.  He even ate half of the shoe lace.
 Some people will stop and take pictures of everything their dog destroys, but let's be real. 
 When I come home and see my stuff destroyed,
 all over the living room, the last thing I am going to do is whip out my stupid iPhone to document it. 
Up until recently he would only eat my shoes, not SamIam's, not J's, just mine.
My guess was that he was mad at me for leaving him locked inside. 
He wouldn't eat ones I didn't care about either.  No. He was going for the good stuff every time!
Boy knows what he wants and works hard to get it!  He would go upstairs bust into our closet and then pull out whichever leather delicacy looked satisfying.  He then would drag my shoes all the way back down the stairs to the living room before he would go to town on them up.
 
Riley's favorites: one wasn't good enough. He ate them both!
 
1. Minnetonka Mocs
2. Sam Edelman Gladiators
3. Chacos
4. Nike 6.0s
5. Converse
6. Curious George slippers
7. Jessica Simpson Black flats
 
 
I love my dog. I love my dog. I love my dog.