Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Czas Rodziny

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Here I am, late again. But this time it is because Peanut and Popcorn (younger nephew and niece) are in town, plus friends have family in town, and today was 100% dedicated to families.

Blogging will be very light tomorrow and, I think, Thursday, and then I shall be doing so much family stuff, that you will probably not see anything new from me for a week!

Hmm, you see that comma after "stuff"? That proves that, any appearances to the contrary, I have indeed been studying Polish this week. (In Polish you always put a comma before "that." In English--nie.)

I wonder if you can get a plenary indulgence from learning Polish?  Do you think John Paul II may have established one when he started the Luminous Mysteries?  I very much hope so.