Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sisterhood of the Traveling Lipstick

Friday, June 7, 2013
I had the pleasure to participate in a fun series with Ashley from Track Suit Friday recently and found out that we have a LOT in common! 
 
You can see her original post here to find out what is all about.
 
Ashley sent me a sassy red lipstick and dared me to wear it! 
 
 
Go check out my post for the series on her blog!
 
Maybelline 630 Red Revolution
Pout #3
 
and send her some of your own pictures rocking your favorite red!!
 
Now #backthatazzup!
Jump Jive and Wail by Brian Setzer Orchestra on Grooveshark

 A little bit of a strange #backthatazzup, but my Daddy is coming in town tomorrow!!!!
 and this song makes me think of him.
 
Cross your fingers for us that everything with our engagement party tomorrow goes as planned!!