Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It Is Melting

Saturday, June 15, 2013
With last week's heat and wind, the remaining snow is going quickly.  Much of the Argentine North Fork Trail is melted out and it won't be long before it will be open to Black Mountain Lodge.  I have seen the bighorns almost everyone day I have driven Highway 6.  Ten Mile Creek and the Blue River have been good for paddling and Summit County's paved bike paths have been fun.  Many mountain bike trails are drying out.

As far as summer and blog go, I will keep you guys up to date on what is going on around here.  Over the next couple months, I have some vacation time brewing.  There are family to see and rivers to run.  There will be a few gaps in my posts.  By mid-August I will be around a lot more and the blog will be back to its normal self.

There are some exciting things to talk about.  We have lots of events brewing including trail running, yoga, historical hikes, and much more.  We are remodeling The 6th Alley Bar this summer and there will be lots of posts and pictures on that.  So....keep checking in.  I will be out a week or two here and there, but I will keep you posted on how the place looks, feels, and tastes over the summer.