Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Going Private

Sunday, June 9, 2013
Girls, I am thinking about taking Seraphic Singles out of public view, and setting up a Registration Only program, or whatever its called.

This was never what I wanted to do, especially as many readers have found me randomly or during a 2 AM "25 and never had a boyfriend" crisis. And of course we have all enjoyed the occasional "male point of view." However, I think it's time to get serious about limiting the access men have to this blog. I write a lot of personal stuff, and you write a lot of personal stuff, and bad things can happen when you allow the wrong people to read your personal stuff.

But disappearing from view would, of course, limit the number of women who will be able to profit from this blog. And it seems rather like a last resort. So I am asking you what you think.