Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Welcome Aboard the U.S.S. Crazy Ship

Friday, March 15, 2013
Welcome to my new blog! I have never had a blog before, so this will definitely be a learning process!

I have decided to start this blog because I have so many new, exciting and big changes going on in my life right now.  And I need a creative outlet that doesn't leave a mess all over my house.
  • The first and most exciting event in life so far is that I am newly engaged to this sweet boy and cannot wait to see where our adventures take us!
(Sam proposed on New Year's Eve 2013! He is my lobster.[more on that on a later date.]) Our wedding will be held in the Spring of 2014. There will be lots of planning in my  our future.

  • One of my best friend's got engaged eleven days before I did and she has asked me to stand beside her on her big day and to be her Maid of Honor! After two glasses of wine how could I say no?!....Just Kidding Mo!
I guess we are all getting to be around that age...
  • I started a new job the end of January and I could not be happier!  This opportunity literally landed in my lap and I am beyond thankful for it.
  • Spring Kickball Season started last week and that is always a blast! I highly recommend that you get in on this action! This will be my fourth season playing and Sam's sixth.  A great way to spend time with friends and  relax drink.  It's our Thursday night Drinking Club, but totally counts as excercise. Check it out here.
  • The last weekend of April I am going on a bacheloreette beach weekend for my friend Nicole with a great group of girls and I could not be more excited for her!  I don't know whether I am more excited about the beach or drinking out of penis shaped straws all weekend.
  • Then in May, I will taking a long weekend to go to New York City and help Mo SAY YES! TO THE DRESS. I have not been since I was sixteen and I think that this trip will be a completely different experience!
  • AND most recently...today was Match Day and my future sister-in-law is now officially a resident for a great hospital in Chicago! Congrats Dr. Lauren! I am so proud of you!
There are so many other great things and experiences coming my way in the next couple of months that I will stop there for now.


I am not entirely sure what direction I want to take this blog in or a label to put on it, so I think I am going to let it just evolve over time and see what happens. What I do know is that I am going to be myself.  This blog is about me, my life, and finding the happy medium.  This will not be all butterflies and fluff because...let's be real.  Sometimes shit happens.

I like the unknown of it all.