Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Open Questions for Girls

Saturday, March 16, 2013
I have to write a paper today, so I will just leave the combox open. In anticipation of St. Joseph's Day (Tuesday, March 19), do you have any questions for the few Single Catholic guys who lurk around my blog, reading away even though this is a GIRL BLOG?

Maybe they will deign to answer them for you. They can send me their answers or they can respond in the combox on St. Joseph's Day.

I am trying to think what I would ask the Single Catholic men of the world, and the first thing that comes to mind is "If you are frightened of women, why?"   The second one is "If you are in a drunken fistfight with your pal, does the fistfight solve the dispute or make it worse?"  (This is because I have a quirky interest in boxing, having been a boxer in my younger days, ah me. Triceps to here.)

Anyway, you can be candid, but you must be respectful, and hopefully on Tuesday any boys who chime in will themselves be respectful and think carefully before using any bad words because we are the Most Easily Shocked Women in the Blogosphere and Proud of It.

It always startles me when men suddenly speak up in the combox; I can "hear" writing (hard to explain), and compared to your comments their comments sometimes sound--aesthetically, not intellectually--like cans falling off a shelf. However, on Tuesday we will be prepared for such masculine forthrightness and clamour.