Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yesterday was Down Syndrome Awareness Day

Friday, March 22, 2013
I went to college at a very small university; it also happens to be the only public Liberal Arts university in the state of Alabama.  I decided to go there over Auburn because I had been offered a scholarship to be an English major.  Which is exactly what I thought that I wanted to do. 

I was a lifeguard and taught swimming lessons during the summers while I was in school and the summer after my freshman year I had a very special family touch my heart.

So when I went back to school in the fall the first thing I did was apply to change my major, even though that meant giving up my scholarship.  That was no longer important and both of my parents were totally behind me in my decision.  After a couple of weeks I was officially working towards my B.S. majoring in Speech and Language Pathology with a minor in Deaf Studies.
 I have since graduated. Although I am not currently working specifically in my field.

Families like this one are who changed me and made me want to be there every step of the way to help these AMAZING children show the world what they can do!  In honor of yesterday please go check out this awesome Momma's blog! And meet this precious boy!
This is Elias! That smile!