Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Over to You on the Subject of "Nice Guys"

Monday, March 11, 2013
I am in active auntie mode today, rushing about doing active work of a motherly nature for 20-somethings in slight difficulties, so I have not been able to blog. Therefore, I will pass on today's question to you: How to deal with so-called "Nice Guys" who are not so nice?

One example of a Nice Guy who is not so nice is the guy who says, "I'm a Nice Guy, but I don't think I should be anymore because women  like only men who are rotten to them."

I am reasonable sure I have written about this twice before, but it was one of the Seraphapalooza questions, so I throw it out there today.

By the way, in honour of the two gentlemen who donated to my Emergency Canadian fund, I will have an Eavesdropper Edition on this blog on March 19, for it is St. Joseph's Day. Eavesdroppers are welcome to submit topics they think I should address, and only men will be able to comment that day. How exciting!

Of course, how foolish I will look if no Eavesdropper takes up this extremely generous offer.