Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cohabitation and the third wheel.

Friday, March 22, 2013
Sam and I live together.
As in share a bedroom and a closet. 
In his house.
 That he bought before we were even a conceptual thought
.  Yes, we are living in SIN. 
It was either that or I started paying rent somewhere else and that just seemed ridiculous.
Especially since I had just graduated. 
 Plus, his brother had moved out in July.
 This was ideal!
 Just the two of us.
....then two months later came the roommate (we will call him J).
Yep.
Only going to be for a little while Sam said.  Right.
Well, I thought that for sure after Sam proposed that J would be moving out soon since he had been living there for seven months at this point.
J was even so nice as to ask Sam if he should start looking for a place.
 Sam told him no.
(His reasoning being that we are not getting married until next Spring and the extra money never hurts. Boys.)  Well, we now have a ETD (estimated time of departure) and J is supposedly moving out this July!
 HAPPY DANCE!

Ok. So now that all of that has been prefaced and there is an average understanding of what I am dealing with.  Basketball season is coming to an end. MARCH MADNESS is HERE! Panic! Now. I like sports. Really I do. I played sports my whole life and loved every awful minute of it.  What I do not like is watching sports on TV. Alllll of the time.  I would so much rather be outside or at the actual game. What a concept.  Shoot. I'm ready to drag the whole entertainment system outside to the patio.

Besides that, I thoroughly enjoy winding down my weekend with some good Sunday night HBO and my DVR with some wine on the couch.  I feel like a complete lush when I get deported to the bedroom with my wine to watch my shows of choice because there is a game on.

So, enter Sarah with a brilliant compromise that is guranteed to have you sleeping like a baby passed out by the end.

Here is how it all starts...


Obama's bracket is mentioned

You hear "Cinderella"

A player misses a free throw

You see a foam finger

Every time someone spots a giant cardboard head in the student section

Someone checks their cell phone - that person drinks

Someone complains about their bracket - that person drinks
 
 
Check out the rest of the rules here! March Madness Drinking Game
 
 
You're welcome!
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend because we got invited to a doggie birthday party. I am just not sure how I feel about that, but I guess that's what we are supposed to do instead since none of our close friends have any munchkins yet.