Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Still drinking green beer...Four days later.

Thursday, March 21, 2013
Three dollar pitchers. Hells yeah!....of green beer. Yes. We are that cheap.


Nope. Not drunk.
                                         
Happy Birthday Hunter!
 
Taking shots on a week night is ALWAYS never a good idea.


So, last weekend Sam went to Chicago to visit his brother for a guys weekend. (It just happened to be St. Patty's weekend.) I got pictures like this all weekend....

This is McFunnigan. Soo Attractive.
                                                       
Molly said she was trying to be me.
While the boys are away, the girls go out to play! 
Ha. or bar hop.
Same difference. It was as exhausting as it sounds.  
Sorry for the iphoneography! It is just far more convenient than using my camera.
 
 












On a more depressing note: WEDDING PLANNING. I'm sorry if you think otherwise, but let's be real.  Wedding planning is seriously depressing and surprisingly discouraging.  The pros all say to wait a couple of months after you get engaged to let it set in. I/We did. So at the beginning of this month I started weighing my options for venues and what not.  After what I thought was the most generous and amazing! offer turned out to have hidden restrictions and motives, I will be thinking looong and hard before I accept any more "helpful offers." Besides that having divorced parents who live in two different states makes the whole budget talk even more awkward than it already has to be.  See. Fun stuff, right?