Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Obsessed with this couple...and her hair!

Monday, August 5, 2013
I want to be friends with them.  They just seem so fun!
Sooo...we still don't have internet at the house. 
And I have now gone over my data plan on my phone that doesn't roll over until the 15th. 
Awesome.
 It would be such a simple fix. 
All he has to do is hook up the new router.
And he has to do it.
Because I am not allowed to touch the wires behind the TV...
I might mess something up.  Right.  OK.
 
Why do boys men, whatever, think that we are so incapable?
I lived by myself for years.
Paid my own bills.  On time.
Took out my own trash.
Hooked up my own TV AND surround sound.
Negotiated with the cable company.
Hooked up my own internet.
Handled all car related issues.
By myself.
And used my own grill! 
He might be the grillmaster,
but that doesn't mean I don't know how to use it.
 
I'm not an idiot.
 
Why do they think that all of a sudden,
just because we now live together,
we are no longer capable of making decisions. 
Oh, you're still live in lalaland?  Just wait.  It's coming. 
 
Cohabitation.
 
A couple is a partnership.  You are supposed to be equals.
 
BE his equal. 
Make the effort to learnhow to do the every day tasks. 
Pay attention to all that it takes to run a household. 
It's not just laundry and dishes. 
We all dread them.
I hate pumping gas in my car.  But I still do it.
I also hate to do laundry and will never run out of clean underwear.  He will, so we share in that task.
I had to teach him that you have to read tags because not everything can go in the dryer.
 
It is great to have roles within your home and rely on each other, but he might not always be there.
and daddy can't do everything for you either.
 
 
This post is not just about the internet.  And i am not trying to offend anyone. This is due to recent events and the realization that there are still grown women out there that do not know how to take care of themselves, that cars need to have their oil changed every 3,000 miles, and that the trash goes to the road every Tuesday. 
 Not really sure where they thought all the trash was magically disappearing to.
 
Sometimes, you just have to get dirty.
and that is what soap is for.