Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Decisions decisions....Videographer?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Let's just ignore the fact that I haven't posted in over a week shall we...there's been a lot going on.  
Don't worry Shannon!  Your post is coming!  You deserve a full devotional post.
Ok it is people like this that 1. make me want to throw up in my mouth. 2.make me want to be them. 

This is a problem.
Why?  Whyyy?? Do I want to be them?!
  That can't be real life. Right??

All of that brings me to the next serious question on my checklist.
Is a videographer really necessary?
Am I going to regret not having our day on tape DVD?  that was weird
Am I really going to watch it that many times to make it worth paying for?
I do have a pretty horrible memory...
I am sure there are parts/details of the day that I would have missed.
I guess I would like to be able to see everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.
But that's what pictures are for right?
I do have a pretty amazing photographer for our day.

Ladies, what are your thoughts?  Did you or didn't you?  Or are you going to have a videographer?  Help please!
Chits and Giggles