Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Deactivated Facebook Account

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
This is just a note for the 150 or so people who wonder if I have Defriended them on Facebook. I haven't. I have deactivated my Facebook account for now.

Incidentally, with only one or two exceptions, I have added only people I have met in person to my Facebook page. The same goes for other social media sites although I really do not keep up those sites.

If you want a shock of reality, see what any stranger on Facebook can see if he calls up your "Timeline."  He'll see some updates. He'll see your photos. He'll see a list of your friends--and then have a look at their Timelines. This is fantastic news for investigative journalists, but not necessarily so great for you.