Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

i drive Cadillacs in my dreams

Thursday, August 15, 2013
Ok. Not really. I can't ever remember my dreams.  But I still love that line!
We went appliance shopping the other day...because shopping always takes the pain away...until you get the credit card statement.  Whatever.  I'm still totally pumped! that's right. About my new TV!!! 
And here's is why!
It is a SMART TV!  Which means that it is connected to my youtube account, pandora, hulu, netflix, hbo go, Facebook, all of the above!  AND it only has one remote to control everything!  OBSESSED!  Mostly about youtube and pandora though because of videos like the one below!   
Watch it/ Listen to it.  I bet you can't listen to it only once.  It's been on repeat over here for days!
this girl is only 16!  Her voice is like...I don't know.  I can't find the right word.  Smooth.  Mature.  Velvet.  Liquid.  I like it.  She is different from the pop mold that seems to have appeared again in a new generation of punk princesses.  Yeah that's what I think Miley, Gaga, and Ke$ha are.

Also, watching workout videos is so much easier now!