Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Running...

Monday, February 18, 2013
I had a deadline this morning and now I'm rushing around getting ready to see my friend Tricia, who is just back from a funeral out West. I leave for Scotland on Wednesday, so you can imagine how much I long to spend as much time with friends as possible!

I am not sure what this means, but my ordinary "in-box" (not the Seraphic Singles one) is crammed with messages in a way it never is in Scotland. Oh dear, oh dear. I think that just might be the way it is when you migrate to another country after making your mark (however small) in your own.

That's a subject for discussion: the issue of making new friends when you move to a new place far from your old friends. My very best girlfriends, my homegirls, you might even say, I met in university, during undergrad and much later, in theology school. And meanwhile, not to carp and complain, but really, why I am almost the only one in both my Scottish and Canadian circles who likes to write emails to friends far away? AAAAARGH!