Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Heartfelt Thanks to the Poppets

Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Thanks to the donations of 21 loyal readers (and the prayers of others), my worries over our Canadian trip expenses have (so far) been halved. What a relief! Thank you all so much.

You know I pray for all readers (especially Single readers) at Sunday Mass, but this month I will be privately naming my benefactors, as Father Z does. But here are your initials so I can personally thank you right now:

CD, JG, SM, EF, AP, CF, JL, ER, AR, TC, MB, JD, MJ, CR, MR, SD, MH, ER, KP, MP and CH.

I must state for the record that among my benefactors are two members of the Stronger Sex, and as you know I but rarely allow men to comment these days, that shows a particularly generous and forgiving attitude!

Update (Tues evening): More donations and more thanks! I'll post the new initials in the morning.