Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

US Pro Challenge

Thursday, August 23, 2012
Independence Pass is an incredible place to watch the US Pro Cycling Challenge.  Yesterday, Patio and I parked a vehicle above Twin Lakes and rode our bikes to the top of Independence Pass.  What a scene. One guy had a full sound system and there was a raging dance party going on.  The Honey Stinger guy has some nice moves.  The whole party was reminiscent of a Beach Saturday in April.  I am fairly certain I have seen that Elvis at The Basin.

The race itself was quite impressive.  Tom Danielson looked great going over the top leading TeeJay and the other big guns by 2 or 3 minutes.  I was happy to see him win.  The peloton sure scared him at the end.  He deserved the win.  I highly recommend going to one of the races.  Watching the event on TV is great and I do it each night, but being there is a whole new world.