Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

La Gartier...Ooh La La!

Monday, August 13, 2012

I am a tweeter. I will be honest, I wasn't really into twitter when I started hearing about it, but I have met some amazing vendors and companies that have become like online friends and gal-pals to me.  One in particular is called La Gartier, which offers handmade and customized garters. The woman behind this fabulous company, Sarah Dobson, is young, refreshing, and so similar in personality to myself it is a little scary. Next time I am down South, I will have to make a detour for a cup of coffee to meet her in person.

Would you like to know a little about La Gartier? La Gartier is a custom, hand-made garter company dedicated to creating entirely unique, one-of-a-kind wedding garters. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, La Gartier was founded upon the belief that just as every bride has her own personality, style, and identity--so should her garter. From hand picked fabrics to vintage jewelry, to Swarovski crystal rhinestones and hand sewn initials, each La Gartier garter is truly inspired. Withquality, beauty, and sophistication in mind, La Gartier garters are not just another wedding accessory--they are a statement.
Sarah was nice enough to send me one of her amazing garters a couple weeks ago. The presentation was just as exquisite as the garter. A beautifully wrapped box and inside a stunning pale peach garter that I showed on my elleDesigns facebook page and twitter page. She can customize whatever your vision is...

Take a look at these gorgeous garters, Ooh La La...