Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pink Sequins for a Wedding

Friday, August 24, 2012

Here at Reviva we never stop and are busy now creating and designing our weddings for the next few months throughout September and October.  We are currently a flurry of ribbons, confetti, dancing shoes, candy bars, you name it we are creating it!
 
 Most of our weddings are done, created, and packed up ready to go, but we are still getting last minute enquiries which always amazes me how many brides leave everything until the last minute!
 
It certainly brings out the best in us trying to design, create, source and get everything delivered here to Spain in time. Not an easy task to be honest but we do try and keep smiling :)
 
We are very excited at the moment to be working on a disco retro theme with pink sequins as a base, this is heaven for me as I scan ebay buying pink and silver chandeliers :)!
 
Tonight with this in mind I have thrown together a quick mood board to share all these wonderful pink, glittery images with you found on Pinterest!  I hope this inspires the glitter girls amongst us, which I know are many!