Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Taking Requests

Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Well, poor me. I expose my sixeen year old self to your view, and no comments do you leave. I hope she at least convinced you not to lurk around boys or men who haven't the slightest interest in you, probably because their Ideal is someone quite different, like Pola Negri or Rita Hayworth or Dame Emma Kirkby. B.A.'s Ideal was Dame Emma Kirkby, which is one reason why he is now married to me.

This is why I recommend finding out a man's favourite female movie star before you begin your emotional investment. This even works in cultures where people are not so obsessed with movie stars. I have asked German men who their favourite female movie star was, and they all said Sandra Bullock. As Sandra Bullock is not one of the great beauties of all time, I was a bit confused. But it turns out that Sandra Bullock has a German mother and is fluent in German and so these secretly patriotic German men probably just want a nice German woman like her. Aw. Deutsche Frauen, deutscher Treue/ Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang!

Other than Sandra Bullock, all I can think of at the moment is that I want to get my eyebrows threaded, but I can't because my husband needs the money for tomorrow's pints with his uni pal. So I am taking requests. What should I write about this week? What are the Single Life problems that are gnawing at you lately?