Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

first easter

Friday, April 6, 2012
a dainty first easter shoot.
 I hope this adorable 'First Easter' shoot leaves you smiling, because it sure made me! I had the absolute pleasure of decorating and shooting gorgeous little Ava's first Easter portraits. Mommy, Kelly, wanted something a little different and a little cuter than the typical portrait studio photos and I think we succeeded. It sure did help that we had such a stunning and patient little model! Ava took all of 5 minutes to warm up to me. Without a tear or shy look in sight, she was placed in a hat box, handed balloons and enjoyed making faces for the camera that was in her little face for hours. Enjoy!

[cute note: do notice the polka dot blue balloon matches her polka dot bue bow]

 
Styling & Photos by elleDesigns.