Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Michaelmas Celebrations

Saturday, September 29, 2012
Today is the Feast of Saint Michael and the fourth anniversary of Benedict Ambrose being received into the Church! It is thus also close to the fourth anniversary of when I first arrived in Scotland.

We are soon going to Mass in the city, but first I will post up photos of the Historical House. So that you don't splatter coffee all over your screens, you should remember that we live in the attic. It is a nice attic, but it is not Downton Abbey.

(Update [Sunday]: Photos removed. I honestly had no idea people would be able to find out my address on the internet just from me putting up the photos! Guess how I feel now. I mean, we have a state of the art security system, but still...it's my home. Live and learn. Thanks to the reader who let me know.)

***
Update: We have returned from the city! Highlights include one baptism according to the Old Rite, one Mass in celebration of the Feast of Saint Michael according to the Old Rite and one boozy lunch with B.A. in a small French restaurant

B.A.: Daring, your mantilla is stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

Seraphic (boozily): Och! So it is!

I have been pondering Charming Disarray's thoughts on the dark side of Traddyism (which I call Tridism, myself), and it makes me think some boys have Lost the Plot, although all the Trid boys I have met in Edinburgh, Rome, and South Bend are marvellous. I will have a think and maybe come up on a subject of what to do about carnaptious or merely froward Trids/Trads.