Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It Never Grows Old

Thursday, September 13, 2012
Girl 1: So what are you going to wear?

Girl 2: I don't know. Maybe my black gypsy dress again...

Girl 1: Oh, that's a beautiful dress. I really like it. It's beautiful.

Girl 2: So what are you going to wear?

Girl 1: Well, I don't know. Either my blue velvet dress or my long skirt.

Girl 2: Oh, you should wear your blue velvet. It's gorgeous.

Girl 1: Thank you! I really like it.

Girl 2: I'll tell you what! I'll wear my green velvet dress. I mean, it's cold, it's almost winter. So I can wear it. I'll wear my green velvet dress--

Girl 1: And I'll wear my blue velvet dress! That's great! Oh, that's great.

Girl 2: Yes, we can match.

Girl 2 giggles. She is on a mobile in a cafe in Edinburgh, 39+ if she's a day, and thoroughly conscious of what a high school conversation this is.

Girl talk. It never grows old.