Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Zagłosuj i wygraj

Thursday, March 8, 2012
Update (Friday): Ooo. Don't like the current margin. Must...beat...other...foreigner. Zagłosuj! Zagłosuj!

***

I see that Anielskie Single is up for "Best Catholic Book" or, rather "Najlepsza książka katolicka" in the Literature section, and all of a sudden I am seized by a large, fat, desire to win.

So if you can read enough Polish to fill in forms, could you toddle over to this interesting webpage and vote for little me? I see I am currently #2.

Have I mentioned how much I love Poland? I love Poland. Poland is very nice to me and my book. I wish I could express this in great, effusive paragraphs of Polish, but so far I am still on "Czy pani może czegoś się napić ze mną dziś wieczorem?"


Update: Świetny! Anielskie Single is ahead for now. Suddenly I think I know how Father Z feels! :-D