Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The New Look

Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Well, puffins, I hope you like the new look. Pink is pretty girly, but there is something about pink stripes that is just so...girly-girly.

When my thriller comes out, I will publish a contrasting blog in black, silver, geometric shapes and brooding photographs of Central Europe.

I have also decided to add a rotating staff of virtual bouncers, based solely on their looks. Errol may have not behaved particularly well when he was alive, but now that he is dead, he will serve as the kind of man that other men hate on first sight.

The difficult thing about writing blogs of this kind, blogs that deal with women's most personal feelings of faith, hope, love, eros, sorrow, confusion, fear, violation, disappointment and rejection, is that it leaves both women readers and the writer a trifle exposed.

Recent conversations with men have left me wondering if I should simply stop writing this blog or just do an extreme makeover. There are other blogs for (and also BY) Single women, so I sometimes I wonder why I'm still doing this.

But then I get emails from Single women telling me that I have really helped them, or an email from a Single woman who is frightened, tempted or heartbroken and wants my advice, or an email from a priest who says, in effect, "Spot on, Seraphic."

So here we are.