Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stranger

Monday, March 12, 2012
Hi there!

Whew, I know I have been a stranger on the blog for a few weeks and I have to apologize. The Knot & The Bump's Baltimore Cocktails & Connections event took it allll out of me. I don't think I had more than 30 hours of sleep in a month, and more than 1 meal a day. Now, I am rested and I am back. I can't wait to share the tons of DIY things I made for this event, including a mirrored dresser, chandeliers, and oh yes, a magic carpet.

The event went amazing and we received such extraordinary feedback from the Knot, the Bump and the crowd. Phrases like, "No way to top this" and "never seen an event like this" brought a smile to the participating vendors and the elleDesigns faces. I will  have a blog post about all the details soon to come, but for now, check out the photographer's blog post about the event. The extremely talented Dani Leigh Photography did an amazing job capturing the night and the details.

To tell you a little about the event:
You know me, I like to be unique! I wanted to do something different, glam, and a little edgy so I put a spin on the classic fairytale theme. Each floor was divided into themes with models dressed as princesses rocking each floor. Entering the Ballroom on the 1st floor, guests walked a pink carpet lined with candles. Prince Charming greeted them at the door while Cinderella held her broom next to a pile of leaves.

Next was the Wicked Queen's Quarters, which  had a rocker, club vibe with red up lighting, poison apple cocktails, "red lips" beauty bar and fortune tellers. Here, the sexy evil queen and feeling faint Snow White were on display. The Enchanted Forest had crystal trees, fairies and misty fog where a presentation was held. Fairies on pedestals with twigs in their hair and glam-ified makeup rocked the stage.  

The 4th floor was Happily Ever After and decorated in a  monochromatic white with white sparkly and metallic furniture, a magic carpet photo op, illusionist, and a dessert bar that would knock your socks off. Cinderella looking ever so sexily back her Prince who was holding her sparkly high heel stole the show.

Photo links below:

Big thanks to all the vendors who participated and a big thanks to my assistants:
Dee Buttion, Gina Adams from Perfectly Placed, Michelle O'neal


Tootles for now!
with sprinkles,
elle