Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Vintage Spanish Style Wedding Inspiration

Monday, July 25, 2011
OK I am on a roll again and this is thanks to one of my brides booked for next August whom, it is emerging, is hugely creative and has got my brain ticking!

Sarah sent me her Save the Dates today and they are to die for :) I won´t publish them until she lets me, but honestly they really are fabulous, with a wonderful vintage spanish theme.

If I said vintage and postcards were out yesterday, Sarah has changed my mind :)!

With this wedding now in my thought process, I have been scouring the internet and have found this fantastic Spanish themed photoshoot on Green Wedding Shoes.

I just love all the details, the only thing I am not sure about is the succulents on the tables, they are different but perhaps not weddingy enough for me, given it is a Cinco de Mayo, Mexican style shoot though I can see the logic and the style behind it, but have fallen head over heels with the Dulce bags (next candy bar in mind now!), the papel picado flags and bunting that we have yet to use at a wedding here surprisingly, along with the Margarita cupcakes (Fi and Mark I hope you are reading this!) Unfortunately for me, I am completely allergic to anything tequila based, something I learnt many years ago twice!

You must head over to Green Wedding Shoes to see the talents behind this fantastic inspiration.