Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tie-the-Knot Tip

Saturday, July 23, 2011
You see all those beautiful magazine weddings, where do they find that stuff? It has to be too expensive to buy, do they rent it? Well, as you know I love love love vintage and that is my event style. If you walk in my house, every piece of furniture has a story from stopping in the middle of a busy street because it was on the side of the road or even just walking through my local vintage shops.  

vintage how-to by elleDESIGNS
 
Loving interior design, I like to incorporate these things in my weddings. Sure, I could go rent or buy expensive vintage furniture for the wedding or shower, but instead...how about lets do it under $30? One of the reasons I say if you are a bride on a budget and want to "WOW" your guests, even MORE of a reason to hire a wedding planner!

Any questions? That little contact button at the top right is for you!