Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A few of my favorite things...

Monday, January 7, 2013

This is by far one of my favorite things in our house. My husband and I are beach l-o-v-e-r-s. We love to play in the waves with our pup, love to surf and love, love, love to travel... especially to places waterfront. We take a little bit of sand home with us from every beach to add to our collection. This is one of those little things that is so simple, but something we are in love with. 


What a great way to compare the different textures and colors from across the world. So inspiring! Whenever I walk by this in the living room, memories stacked on top of each other from each place make me smile! We have started another in a different shaped vase ready and waiting for trips to be filled to the brim!