Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Long-Term Readers Who Retired from Singledom

Friday, December 28, 2012
This is a second post for the day, posted merely to satisfy my curiosity about something. How many of my long-term readers (i.e. started reading between 2006 and 2011) started reading my Singles blogs as a Single but have since married or taken permanent religious vows?

A critic once suggested that "Auntie Seraphic's poppets" never get married. Since I have received many notices of weddings--and even a wedding invitation (Thank you, Tess!)--this is clearly untrue. But how untrue is it, I wonder. Off the top of my head, Cleo, Shiraz, Aussie Girl, Kim P and Sheila have all gotten married. Boeciana has become a cloistered nun.

Anyway, if you're no-longer-single, but still reading, drop a line in the combox.

By the way I am putting up a new poll about my 18-27 demographic.