Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Elle's family photos

Thursday, December 27, 2012
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! It was a wonderful few days to have off, travel and spend with family, friends and my handsome husband, Mike. Christmas eve my husband and I joined his parents at Mass. We watched the snow fall outside the church’s windows as we listened to his Father 's amazing voice singing with the piano. After, we joined my parent’s family at my Aunt’s house where a hilarious game of white elephant gift exchange left everyone in tears laughing.
Christmas morning, my husband and our 3 furry children, Coconut, Chandler and Sophie, opened all of our gifts and made cinnamon sugar strudels. (What did I get? Well, I will give you a hint on one of the things.... at my studio, Starbucks coffee and lattees will be offered to you soon!!) I also got the cutest book called, "Unlikely Friendships," which is a fantastic read and adorable!
We spent the day with my husband’s family, three beautiful nieces and too-cute-for-words nephew opening tons of presents and relaxing by the tree. Mike's sister's family got a new pup, Maggie, and she so much fun and runs around like Bambi!

Mike and I ended the day at my parents where our pup, Sophie, spent the day (we heard) playing with my Mom and Dad and the laser pointer. My sister, her husband, their dog and their new baby girl came over and we enjoyed Annabel’s first Christmas! We ate a delicious (elle-friendly, thanks mom) dinner and opened presents until the floor was covered in wrapping paper (literally).
 Hope everyone had a special holiday!!