Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Design: Dudley's Desserts

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When Dudley's Desserts asked me to design their dessert table at the Etsy Show, I thought it should give off an almost vintage candy store-vibe and an adorable boutique feel. Most of all, I wanted it to be the first table you noticed amongst the Fall colors of everyone else’s table. (I had a hunch people would be fading into the surroundings during pumpkin and falling leaves season, I was right).
mm
Pulling up and/or walking in, you saw her displays first no matter where you entered! I always stress the importance of branding, so I wanted something memorable for her amazing desserts and something that guests would know was her easily at other shows! Tons of glass stands, pinks, chalk and a few elements from the fab Rusty Love, and it was sweet heaven.
mm
            It was a cold, windy day and we set up very early in the morning! I am not sure how tiny, little Abby made it through the cold shivers, but with pretty much everything sold out (so not surprised), it was a successful day! They tasted, they bought, they licked their lips, and they made yummy noises.

 
  

Desserts: Dudley's Desserts
Photos, Backdrop & Design: elleDesigns
Table & Chalkboard: Rusty Love Vintage Rentals