Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

diy love: memory book

Thursday, January 19, 2012


Photo from Something Turquoise blog; diy project Mini Card Album

If you are a sentimental sap like me (you know the kind that cry in card stores and at hallmark commercials), you probably have a box full of things you have saved throughout the years, especially cards. I save every card my husband has given me from day 1 (enough, I told you, sap!). Little did I know, he did, too. I found this out on our on our wedding day. He had a gift waiting for me the day of our wedding and when I opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes. He bought me a gorgeous purse, but inside was filled with all the cards I had ever given him. It also had things he kept from our first date...through the present and one new card that read, "I kept these things because I knew the day we met that I would be giving these to you on our wedding day." (All together now, Awwwwwwww)

Ok, I know, I am sorry, enough, but this is exactly my point! What to do with all these cards sitting in a memory box on the shelf, the huge stack of cards from our wedding, our Christmas cards throughout the years...

Thanks to my friend Jessica F, I now know. I love the fact that she always sends me links she knows I will love, and she is always right! It is too cute of an idea not to share. It is from an adorable blog called Something Turquoise and it is a step-by-step. The blogger goes into very intricate detail, but you can go much more simplified. The idea in itself, is adorable! A Card Album!

see the adorable DIY by [clicking here]
photos from Something Turquoise blog; diy project Mini Card Album