Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wine a bit...Wednesday

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Boordy Vineyards
local vineyard in Hydes, Maryland
Boordy Chilled Apple + Boordy Tango Peach= The best White Sangria You'll ever have!

Of course, I am partial to Boordy Vineyards. I was engaged there, I had my Bachelorette Party there...but that has nothing to do with the fact that this is the best white sangria ever. Cut up some strawberries, honeydew, lemons, limes, oranges, pineapple, you name it and add a chilled bottle of the Tango Peach and Chilled Apple into pitcher (I use a punch bowl set from Crate & Barrel...you can see the yummy fruit spread through the bottom...hello, adorable alert!!!)

Seperate I love them both too. The Chilled Apple tastes like a thinner, sweet apple cider. The Tango Peach is sweet and just peachy {wink}. Together, though,...I call it Tango Sangria. Ole!