Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back from Rome

Monday, September 9, 2013
Hello, dear poppets! I'm back from Rome and catching up on work. I will get to your emails and to a proper post later today. These days I don't take my computer to the continent, but I am thinking that I really need a smartphone.

All I'll say for the moment is that there are really cool never-married ex-pat Single people, priests and lay, living in and around Rome, working and feasting and sunning themselves and generally having a great time. There's a few married people, too, with babies who are fun to play with.

I think it would be incredibly awesome to be Single and Catholic in Rome. More awesome to be Single and Catholic in Rome than in Toronto, that is for sure.