Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

You lovebirds!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Cake Toppers have gone from the {said in very serious voice} elegant man and wife-in top hat and gown-holding each other-crystal figurines, ....to {back to my girly, energetic voice} adorable, quirky, and different! Thank Goodness!! What better way to keep the "love" theme with lovebirds! Here are a few I found that are simply adorable! The first picture to the left is the cake toppers from my own wedding from lillybonbon on etsy. When they arrived they were so cute I reordered them for my candy buffet too.

Not just for Weddings anymore either! Put them on top of your cupcakes or cakes at parties & showers! What a great keepsake from the event.

Emilie friday
TheCupcakeGirls