Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

tea party favors

Thursday, April 28, 2011

time for tea
Bridal Tea Parties seem to be the big thing these days. I have been doing bridal tea invitations, bridal tea showers, bridal tea favors...over and over again for the past year. I hope this trend doesn't go out of style any time soon because I simply adore it.
bridal tea party favors & guest teapot by elleDESIGNS
 Favors: Green tea cups and I made a tag for each handle with the guests name. I also handcut pink lace out of paper and wrapped it around the cup to keep with the lace, tea theme. Inside was a tea bag I handstamped with "C & J seeds" and filled them with wildflower seeds. Lastly, i printed out cute instructions with, "Love is in Bloom," as the title.

Guest Teapot: Typical guestbooks are find and dandy, but you know me, I like unique & different. I bought the cutest, most vintagey tea pot i could find. With pieces of paper and pens next to it, I asked the guests to write down wishes, advice, or a sweet note for the Bride and place it in the tea pot. I also placed a tag on the teapot so the bride could have it as a keepsake.