Paid To Promote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sugar, doot doot doot doot, do do....

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I was discussing with Hanna's Mom about the birthday party for her daughter she wanted me to plan and make a cake & desserts for. I asked if she had any type of decor or cake ideas in mind. She told me for 75 people and then turned me over to my biggest client ever...little 5 year old Hanna.
     "I love sugar. Yes i do. I like Cake and Ice Cream with cherries on top, a donut is nice too. I can only eat them on Sundays, but my party is on a Sunday, so that is "A" ok. I the colors
of watermelons too. But I do not like watermelon. I like Coconut."

And that was all i needed....

by elleDESIGNS5 year old Birthday Party. 4 tier Dessert Cake.

 by elleDESIGNS5 year old Birthday Party. 4 tier Dessert Cake.